Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Holidays

Posted by Kauthar (kay) at 3:56 PM

My lil sis and I taking a break from a long walk.



A big pearl behind me.

Finally the holidays are here! Even though my family and I haven't done that much yet but the holiday is still quite fun!

To me I think the most exciting and I would say adventurous day was when we went to the Corniche for Doha's National Day! We got to see live fireworks show.

My family and I walked along the beautiful sights of Corniche for at least 7 hours!
which was quite relaxing because of the calm breeze.

After that we had dinner at a Malaysian restaurant called Sri Kabaya located in Souq Waqif.
The food was delicious but to oily, but still delicious, I ate Chinese fried rice

Practically that was what we did the whole day! Tiring but absolutely fun.
Another adventure awaits us this Friday. Wohoooooo!













0 comments on "Christmas Holidays"

 

Doha-happygoluckygal Copyright © 2009 Girl Music is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez